WHAT YOU NEED
- 2 oz. apple cider, chilled
- 1 oz. cranberry juice cocktail, chilled
- 2 oz. TÖST, chilled
- 1 oz. fresh-squeezed orange juice, chilled
- Crisp, think-sliced apple slices for garnish
- Frozen cranberries, optional for garnish
- Rosemary spring, for individual garnish
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Combine chilled juices in shaker; apple cider, cranberry juice, and orange juice.
- Pour over ice in a Double Old-Fashioned glass (14 oz.).
- Just before serving, add chilled TÖST and stir, gently.
- Garnish with crisp apple slice and a rosemary-cranberry skewer with a straw.